Op zaterdag 27 mei 2006 19:10, schreef houghi:
> Naturaly he was talking to/about you. Who else would make a case for apt

What case?  People that know apt use it happily.  People that don't know apt
are advised by suse (and it's community) to use smart for the moment.  When
zypp/rug or working normally people will use that.  That's fine with me (case
closed).  I think that apt should just be part of the suse distribution, like
it is in 10.1 (not on CD, but on the ftp server).  This is the best case.
Case closed ;)

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless