Hi

With all the problems and bugs following the release of the latest
OpenSUSE 10.1. I find it hard to believe that I am the only one, who
would find it pertinent, to ask a question for the upcoming OpenSUSE
Status Meeting 2006-05-30. Last Status Meeting was cancelled because of
lack of feedback from the community. I know Status Meetings are supposed
to deal with the future of OpenSUSE. But I feel that we have arrived at
a roadblock that demands our attention. Discussing what cool features we
should be adding in 10.2 doesn't quite seem appropriate.

Come on people! This will never work if we don't work together!

Go to http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/Status_Meeting_2006-05-30 and post
your queries. NOW!

--
Regards
Kenneth Aar

PS: Sorry if I seem full of myself but I really want this distro to
reach it's potential.