On May 27, 06 18:50:19 +0200, Johannes Nohl wrote:
> After disabeling XGL in GNOME (with the XGL-Button in Control-Center)
> my Windows don't have titels nor borders, Alt+Tab isn't working, also
> everything which was animated within XGL before.
>
> How to get it back (at least until I bought the hardware needed -
> Athlon 900MHz 256 Megs Ram and Geforce2 isn't sufficent I can say)??

Have you restarted your session (Ctrl-Alt-Backspace) after switching Xgl
off?

Of corse your system is not capable enough to really enjoy Xgl. That is
ancient hardware.

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       __        __   __
Maxfeldstr. 5 / 90409 Nuernberg    (_   | |  (_   |__         [EMAIL PROTECTED]