Am Wednesday 31 May 2006 02:03 schrieb Eberhard Moenkeberg:
> On Wed, 31 May 2006, Pascal Bleser wrote:
> > - - please announce such stuff beforehand
>
> Not enough; those "switch-movers" at SUSE have to learn other matters
> before they should get allowed to touch the switch: "vision" the situation
> at the remote sides.
>
> > I know Adrian has written 2 or 3 times that he wants to move suppl. KDE
> > to the BS, but what you guys think is trivial and not important is
> > actually being used by a vast number of SUSE Linux users out there.
> > Some announcement, e.g. a week beforehand + published on the
> > opensuse.org frontpage and feed, would have been desirable, to say the
> > least ;)
>
> The german word for such handicapped professionals is "Stuemper".
>
> PROTEST!

okay, I take it that we could have made it in a better way. But a mail to the
suse-mirror list was sent last week.

(An announcement on opensuse-announce was unfortunatly not possible yesterday,
because the KDE 3.5.3 was not meant for the public at that point of time)

bye
adrian

--

Adrian Schroeter
SUSE Linux Products GmbH,  Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany