Am Freitag, 2. Juni 2006 14:15 schrieb Alexey Eremenko:

> 3) make a single compressed image that contains all software (like
> Knoppix) that can also be installable.

When the rpm database is included, it would be the same as a basic
installation, software could be uninstalled and updated like in a
"normal" installation. I think most people use a KDE or GNOME
standardinstallation as base for the system. This also could be on a
live CD and just copied on the Harddisk. I think this could improve
installation speed, too.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/
Manfred      | http://www.knightsoft-net.de