T. Lodewick wrote:

I've had that situation myself a lot of times, and the only way to find
answers was to read every thread that looks like it could be the right
one ( but that was often not the way ).

the better search function I know for that sake is google site search.

http://en.opensuse.org/Documentation

look at "search by keyword"

the entire opensuse.org search include the mailing-lists, if you wants just the mailing-lists, add a "lists." in front of the opensuse word in the search box

the only drawback is that google is _not_ updated very often, so the recent threads are not included

sorry, this is a technical comment :-(

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net