On Sunday 04 June 2006 22:17, Eberhard Moenkeberg wrote:
[...]
> > Yes. Cheers to you for the suggestion that we shoot ourselves.
> >
> > I love you, too.
>
> This fucking sarcasm or "indirectness" is really destroying any
> "community" efforts.
>
> Maybe you are a superior intelligence, but please respect: not in
> this world.
>
> Cheers -e
==========

Eberhard,
You have a foul mouth or brain or typing hands and sometimes an even
worse attitude.  Take a chill pill man and let this thread die!  No
good will come of it, as it seems everyone has good points and bad in
the discussion.

I actually agree with many of the ones that think this list and it's
purpose is confusing.  I also think the redirecting should be handled
another way as I kinda find houghi's method somewhat offensive, but
that's just me.

If we must discuss it, then let's do it as gentlemen, without the
nastiness please.

regards,
Lee