Hi,

On Monday, June 05, 2006 at 13:12:27, Siegbert Baude wrote:
> Adrian Schröter wrote:
>
> > IIRC henne wanted to make suse-linux-e also available under the opensuse
> > domain. So we can always announce the new name and fade out the old one.
> > Without the need to resubscribe anyone.
>
> Under which name? The plan for migrating seems to be a good idea, IMHO,
> because suse-linux-e is not a name that speaks for itself.

See my mail for the new ml layout

http://lists4.opensuse.org/opensuse/2006-02/msg00382.html

suse-linux-e becomes opensuse-users
suse-linux-s becomes opensuse-users-es
suse-linux becomes opensuse-users-de

I have some time now for the new mailinglist server and im already
working on it since last weekend.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang,      http://hennevogel.de