Tirsdag 06 juni 2006 20:50 skrev Thomas Hertweck:
> .From my point of view, this is not such a good idea. For many mailing
> lists the address <name>-help@ is used to automatically send a short
> help with instructions on how to use the mailing list

Good point.

perhaps instead:

opensuse-techsupport@
or suse-linux-techssupport@

Or are we back at [EMAIL PROTECTED] I see that's how Ubuntu does it - so I
guess that can't be confusing to anybody.

Or maybe just leave opensuse@ to the raving hordes, and move the
openSUSE-project discussions to opensuse-project@

It's not easy but I think it's important that we get it right this time.

> I can't see a problem with
> some technical questions here; the useless discussions, flames, and all
> the unnecessary blabla are much more annoying than technical questions.

If we had ~4000 mails per month about techsupport you would find it more
annoying. And I'm pretty sure that would soon be the result if we were
to "let go".

Martin / cb400f