Hi,

On Sat, 10 Jun 2006, houghi wrote:

The issue is still, I believe, that communication is lacking and lacking
seriously. Calling something the wrong name is just part of the issue.

You are once more trying to dig deeper than your little bony finger is long. Stop this shit please soon...

BTW: There was not a name change. S.u.S.E is still SuSE is still SUSE.

In my reception, the openSUSE project is a great success. Just have a look at the build server - there is the real communication going on: 300 or more package builds per day already, 460 on thursday.

Cheers -e
--
Eberhard Moenkeberg ([EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED])