Peter Flodin wrote:

On 6/11/06, jim tate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Eberhard Moenkeberg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sat, 10 Jun 2006, jim tate wrote:
>
>> Right clicking on Suse Updater>Configure>Services>AddServices>
>> The headings:
>>
>> Server Type:  Yum
>> Service URI:     ?
>> Service Name:   ?
>>
>> Using the below Server:
>> http://mirrors.kernel.org/suse/update/10.1/rpm/x86_64
>>
>> What do I enter in for;
>> Service URI:
>> Service Name
>>
>> No matter what I enter it won't accept.
>

> You have to enter /suse/update/10.1 as path.
>
> Cheers -e

Please, (you) enter correct settings in Service URI and Service Name ,
so I can understand better what you mean, I tryed something similiar but
it won't take it.

URI:  http://mirrors.kernel.org/suse/update/10.1
Name: <Whatever name you want>

It will not accept those settings.
This is why I find Suse so hard to setup mirrors on internet.
Thanks

Jim