Henne Vogelsang wrote:
> On Thursday, June 08, 2006 at 19:09:52, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
>
>> Now you come into play. This is the opportunity to help openSUSE project
>> to archive some important goal.
>
> Thanks to Robert, Houghi, Jens-Daniel and Anders i have a working script
> now :)

Just one comment: I have followed up Houghi's initial reports on this
list and posted a working version of hypetombox.pl on Friday evening. I
haven't seen any updates to this posting (except Houghi's reply on
Saturday), I haven't seen any follow-up message from Robert,
Jens-Daniel, or Anders telling the list that they are working on a
solution, or that a solution has already been found earlier. This, from
my point of view, is clearly a communication problem!

My conclusion from this incident: this was the first time I really tried
to help out and it was certainly also the last time! I have lots of work
to do and I don't want to waste my time and try to come up with
solutions for problems at openSUSE if these solutions are then just
ignored. If the solution did not work, somebody should have posted a
message and informed me! If somebody had already found a solution
earlier than Friday evening, he should have posted a message. This is
just annoying, and it was a waste of time...

Cheers,
Th.