On Monday 19 June 2006 12:48, Peter Münster wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've users managed by ldap on SL-10.1 and I would like to do some tasks
> whenever a user is added or deleted with YaST.
> It seems, that /usr/sbin/useradd.local is not called.
The YaST Usermanagement module doesn't use useradd to create LDAP users. It's
using a Perl API that makes direct LDAP operations.

> Is there another way, to do this?
The Perl API is extensible through plugins. It might be possible to code a
plugin that does what you need (e.g. maybe just call useradd.local from the
plugin).
For an example plugin you could look at
/usr/share/YaST2/modules/UsersPluginSamba.pm
which is part of the yast2-samba-server package.

--
Ralf Haferkamp
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, D-90409 Nuernberg