Am Montag, 17. Juli 2006 08:41 schrieb Daniel Bertolo:
> Hi Chuck
>
> Am Montag, 17. Juli 2006 05:46 schrieb Chuck Payne:
> > When will XFCE be a part of base install of OpenSUSE?
>
> This, I don't know. But I usually do a minimal graphical installation and
> install XFCE afterwards. Would be great anyway if there are more options to
> choose than just GNOME or KDE. For example, I sometimes want to install
> both of them. But this can only be achived by doing so afterwards. But
> adding XFCE as an install option would be great.

You can add Gnome and KDE both at install time, just change the package
selections. The same goes for some of the other GUI's, although I believe
XFCE isn't on the media :(

I just select my primary GUI (usually KDE) and then select the software
section in the setup window and add Gnome and add/remove other packages I
want.

--
David Wright
Wright Information Services Europa

"I got to go figure," the tenant said. "We all got to figure. There's some way
to stop this. It's not like lightning or earthquakes. We've got a bad thing
made by men, and by God that's something we can change."
- The Grapes of Wrath, by John Steinbeck