Thierry de Coulon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Friday 28 July 2006 09.10, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>>
>> We try hard - but this is a bit more complex.  With our latest update,
>> we should be much better already...
>>
>> Andreas
>
> Hi! COuld anyone tell me where I can find such an update? I had been using
> the
> Yast update system for many versions, but since I installed 10.1 (both OSS
> and the boxed version) it's plain... unusable.

Install the rpms directly from one of the mirrors or use directly my
test directory ftp.suse.com/pub/people/aj/10.1-package...

> The "registered" version refuses to register (keeps comming back to the
> "enter
> activation code" screen" and allways days there are no updates available.
>
> The OSS version sis configure and propose ugrades (including YAST upgrades).
> So I did upgrade.... and now the "configure" app just quits and the Yast
> Online Update app keeps reloading forever.....

This should not happen ;-(, you should be able to do this via YOU,

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.suse.de/~aj/
  SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany