>I have no box version of 10.1 - I am not using 10.1 at all -, so I don't
>know whether these people are right or wrong. I just try to clarify the
>background of these allegations.

Fact is that 10.1 came without a Source DVD. I was not too pleased with
that (you don't want to pull a DVD over 56k), though from a commercial
POV, saving the cost for an extra DVD is an acceptable reason. Though, I
have not seen such an offer in the box (I did not look into every line
of the printed manual though).

Jan Engelhardt