Hi,

[sorry for polluting you privately additional - it is just the crazy list configuration if yes]

On Sun, 13 Aug 2006, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Eberhard Moenkeberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [08-13-06 21:15]:

So please comply, or some RFC will get drawn against you.

Why did this not appear at the list?

Moderator Henne, are you acting as a censor?

Humm, do you have a client problem??

I saw it:

So maybe there are some semi intelligent "rules" activated at the list server.

it *was* here, no censorship!

If I do not get "my copy" - how shall I react?

This is such a shit, installed in a dictatorship manner, that I will not tolerate. Meaning a simple GOODBYE, because I can't shoot our glorious moderator child playing the dictator.

Cheers -e
--
Eberhard Moenkeberg ([EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED])