Am Montag, 14. August 2006 23:27 schrieb Kenneth Schneider:
> Yes you are trusted, at least by me. My vote is for the list to _not_
> add the reply to. Let the people using a broken client contact the
> programmers and have them fix the client program.

This is the arrogant elite-behaviour which is more than annoying. Same
shit as Windows <-> Linux, win <-> mac, Amiga <-> Atari.

A new user without knowledge about linux and its mailing program should
not read this list or isnt allowed to get help until he has a mailing
program what you like? So why you dont filter all mailings written on
Outlook, Evolution, pine, KMail older than 1.5 and so on?

This list like all other lists from opensuse.org are there to support
users. And support is not always the same as education. If someone make
a mistake without knowledge he shouldnt be punished.

So come all down from your hill down to normal people. You are not
greater, because you have the right OS, MUA, Office and so on. You can
help to bring others on the "right way", but not in this manner.

regards, Jens