Hi,

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006, Martin Schröder wrote:
2006/8/16, Eberhard Moenkeberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Yes! Remember, you are communicating through a mailing list server!
The list is the default goal!

Are you _sure_ that you want all your flaming and vitriol on the list?
I for sure don't.

Fuck off if you have no rational contributions.

I feel it a pain that some of us think they have to argue during the
voting phase.

But you have to understand, I feel the need to kick any ass which is
levering against my face.

And you should have understood that before you replied - so what is your
real intention to piss me at the knee here?

Cheers -e
--
Eberhard Moenkeberg ([EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED])