Hi to all!

I have SuSE SE9. Want to install PHP. Opened YAST, fount php, checked apache2-mod_php4, php4, php4-mysql and clicked on Accept, then Continue on Automatic Changes window and then got popup Insert SUSE LINUX ES9 CD 3. I did but nothing happened. After I clicked on Show details, got this:

ERROR(Media: not attached)

Using Konqueror I went to /media/cdrom and I can see everything. For testing, I downloaded one of files form CD to Desktop. Means cdrom is mounted.

Is CD ROM maybe broken? Or, I'm doing something wring?

Thanks for any help.

-afan