On Thu, 2006-08-24 at 02:40 +0200, Marcel Mourguiart wrote:
> 2006/8/24, Martin Schlander <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>         New release is out.
>         http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=43378
>
>         New features:
>         - A script that patches fresh installations with a single
>         click
>         - Install Nvidia/ATi KMPs
>         - Script for installing GNOME specific multimedia stuff
>

> Great !! this is just what i was looking for :)
>
> THANKS
>

> --
> Marcel Mourguiart

Yes, it helps a lot. On the installation: Would like the old progress
bar or something to tell me what is being done, and the result though. A
nice to have I know ... buttons go grey when clicked and after a short
while go normal again. I take it that it has finished the install when
it becomes normal again, or did it not install and needs other required
packages?

:-)
Al