Hi james ,

thanks fro this help i also need the same thing , but i may have some more need if u can help a great appreciation .
like i am using suse_10.1

iam having one eth0 and 2 different internet connections
1.Office

both are static ip

now i write a shell script when i logged in to home or office so run the script and it make the Network entries accordingly .
but every time i need to overwrite my "resolv.conf" and gateway entries which are very different for
Home and Office .
Example :

Office :

IP: 210.X.X.X
gateway: 210.X.X.254
Primary NameServer : 220.X.3.X
Secondary NameServer:220.X.4.X

Home :

IP:61.X.X.X
gateway:61.X.X.254
PS:110.X.X.X
SS:110.220.X.X

So how can make this both entrie in suse and ever time i need not require to run a script
like in REdhat we have a choice of making network profile and and once boot u can choose a network profile and corresponding entries are loaded auto.
Do we have like for suse ????

let me know ..
thanks for co-operation.

With Best Regards

Mr.Shailesh Bhutada(CTO)

Web:www.comptrixsys.com

Email::[EMAIL PROTECTED]
     :[EMAIL PROTECTED]
     :[EMAIL PROTECTED]
This Message is sent Via [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Server Suse 10.1 Linux Using Opera's e-mail client
or Mozilla ThunderBird Mail Client.