http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/opensuse/distribution/SL-10.1/inst-source/LICENSE.TXT

> > You may make and distribute outside Your Organization an unlimited
> > number of copies of the Software.
> >
> > "You may modify the Software, and distribute outside Your Organization
> > an unlimited number of copies of the modified Software, provided that:
> > a) You remove all Novell trademarks and logos from the Software and do
> > not use any Novell trademarks or logos in distributing the modified
> > Software (Novell trademarks and logos include, but are not limited to,
> > “Novell,” “SUSE,” and the SUSE gecko drawing.);
OR,"

> > Basically is the same answer, _you need to remove all Novell trademarks_
>
> Is this really the same?  Or does one have to remove that stuff only when
he
> does _modify_ the software?  I am not a lawyer but I guess that if I have
> remove it even when I don't modify anything then every mirror admin is
> performing illegal action.

Actually, we are modifying the distro, but not the openoffice package
itself. So, I understand we should remove logos from the installation
process, but, should be remove it from OpenOffice? If so, what about
SuSEWatcher and YaST?

thanks,

jordi