On 06/10/08 23:04 (GMT+0200) Anders Johansson apparently typed:

> On Sun, 2006-10-08 at 15:34 -0400, Felix Miata wrote:

>> I don't see the 5(?) installation CD isos there. For many who have no DVD
>> capability or limited space for downloading huge files, that's close to or
>> fully useless. There's still the "open" testing (factory) issue. Until after
>> 9.3, it wasn't exactly open, just free for ftp installers or DVD downloaders.

> "I don't see any rpms for my favourite distro anywhere on ftp.gnu.org.
> For many who won't know how to compile software, that's close to or
> fully useless. For this reason, GNU/FSF does not provide open software,
> just free for experienced users, because they don't provide me with
> everything I need for my own particular needs."

> Kind of a silly argument there, don't you think?

I have no idea, because I have no idea what point you're trying to make.
--
"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him,
and I am helped."                               Psalm 28:7 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409