El Lunes, 16 de Octubre de 2006 00:11, Alvaro escribió:
> On Sunday 15 October 2006 14:41, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> > * Alvaro Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [10-15-06 16:52]:
> > > In order to change my wallpaper in kde I have to edit the file
> > >
> > > $KDEHOME/share/config/kdesktoprc
> >
> > No, much simpler to right click on the desktop, select configure
> > desktop, select background and you should be able to follow from there.
>
> I said command line. I want to make an script and change my wallpaper
> everyday. So, evidently, your version is not simpler.

You may use dcop:

dcop kdesktop KBackgroundIface changeWallpaper

Anyway, you don't need to (and shouldn't) edit kdesktoprc directly. Instead,
use:

dcop kdesktop KBackgroundIface setWallpaper /home/user/mywall.jpg 5

The number 5 stands for the mode (centered, resized, cropped,...). Just try it
out with different numbers to find out the one you want.