Hi,

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
"Administrator" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I have a minor complaint about this ...

Because you "replaced" the original DVD images, and I was part way through
downloading them using bittorrent, the downloaded files I had were then a
nice mix of the old and new, and I've been serving this mix back to people
who were also downloading the DVD images using torrent.  I've only just
noticed, and so deleted everything that had been downloaded.  How many other
people are in the same position?

Can I suggest that this policy should be reconsidered, or something done to
ensure the partial torrent downloads don't become corrupt?

We did not want to have both at the same time out there to save space
on the mirrors.

Sorry for this breakage, for next time we have to think of a different
way to do it,

Each "different way" will bring the same problem: There is a point in time where the old image gets deleted...
The sooner, the better.

Cheers -e
--
Eberhard Moenkeberg ([EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED])