On Friday 03 November 2006 04:38, Kurt Wall wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/y7rcmb
>
> Novell has sold out. I don't see how this makes good business sense in
> the long term, except, of course, for Microsoft and possibly Red Hat.

Hmm, this really sounds strange. Don't these people learn
from history? Almost every single company ever having
'co-operated' with Microsoft has been sucked dry from
every single bit of value they might have. This happens
fast and then you get dumped. One of the latest bigger
examples was Ericsson (when they still made mobile
phones).

'Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer'

--
// Janne