On Friday 03 November 2006 16:51, John Meyer wrote:
> In other words, you were willing to let the roads go to hell, the
> children go nowhere educationally, and your water go down the drain
> because of one old fart with a cynical, do-nothing attitude about our
> political servants?   And we wonder why this country is going down
> stream.

Here's the truth every American (fool) knows: There is no greater evil
than taxes. If your community or state or the nation as a whole has a
problem, the solution is to cut taxes and eliminate regulation. Then
the miracle will occur. Roads crumbling? Cut taxes. Libraries open only
three days a week? Cut taxes. Crime up? Cut taxes. Hospitals closing?
Cut taxes. There's no problem that can't be cured by cutting taxes!

Praise the Lord and cut the taxes!!

After all, Armageddon isn't going to happen all by itself.

RRS