---[ mensagem original ]---
de: T. Lodewick [EMAIL PROTECTED]
data: 04-11-2006 13:23:54 1
cc: Open SuSE mail list [EMAIL PROTECTED];
assunto: Re: SPAM: Re: Re: [opensuse] Howto save flash files from web withSuSE 10.1

Carlos E. R. wrote:

> xine shows the video fine. I mean, it starts with the still, and about a
> minute later shows the people. I don't know if it is a bug, is just a
> still photo.

thats the video. it starts that way, means it is not a video that starts
with the people on the conference but with the still image and someone
telling the reporter the people ( mostly CEOs ) are there.

>> I verified than even under windows xp, only VLC can read, probably because VLC
>> go ahead the first buggy bytes
>
> :-(

on windows XP, there was no problem to show the video ( but I have to
say that I have a) the new Mediaplayer 11 installed and b) also the
Flashplayer 9.

on my openSUSE I've watched the video with the FlashPlayer 9 Beta (
version 9.0.21.55 ). I didn't try any other player or to watch the
downloaded FLV-file directly.

regards,
JBScout
I have same problem. When I play video files with MPlayer on SuSE 10.1 the 1st image takes some moments to start video. In fact is the 1st frame of video file. Sometimes I get some lack of images during presentation. But if I play 2nd time it is all ok. Any help?
Regards, Joao, Porto
Registado no Linux Counter
utilizador #412485,
http://counter.li.org