On Sat, 2006-11-11 at 20:00 +0100, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Rick Friedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > How can I go about finding the changes made from one package version to
> > another? (not just for the Firefox package but for all of them)
>
> For just Firefox:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~> rpm -q --changelog MozillaFirefox |head
> * Sun Oct 29 2006 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> - Another fix for 214125, patch by Wolfgang Rosenauer.
>
> * Thu Oct 26 2006 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> - Fix gcc warnings about undefined operations, patch by
>   Robert O'Callahan.
> - Update system-proxies.patch to fix error box (214125), patch by
>   Robert O'Callahan.
>
> * Mon Oct 23 2006 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> For all changes: The ChangeLog on CD1 (or the DVD) contains the
> changelog entries of all packages that are on the media,

Andreas, thanks for the help. At least now I can have some idea of what
has been changed. One other question though... is there any way to see
the changelog of a package BEFORE the package is installed? For example,
if I have version 1.2 of package foo installed, is there some way I can
see the changelog of of version 1.25 before installing it?

Rick
--
Rick's Law: What cannot be imagined will be accomplished by a fool.
PGP Key Id: 9E1125E0