On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:01:36 -0500, "JJ Gitties" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

[snip]
> the enterprise versions at all. What I have started to do is, if someone
> asks me for my thoughts on SUSE, I just lie and say "I have personally
> found
> that it doesn't work as well as <insert other distro here>. But your
> mileage
> may vary." You can get away with stuff like that. All network environments
> are  different and they all have their peciuliarities.

You lie?  Wow this tells me loads about you right there.  How so
unprofessional.  I mean its one thing to not like some software, or a
company, but to actually lie about its performance or its merits.  Wow.

Well at least Novell, though legally obligated to, is releasing details of
their contract.  I am guessing that anyone you deal with has no idea that
you will just lie about things.

Dang.  I am amazed.

Michael