Hi Prajjwal

On Tuesday 14 November 2006 06:00, Prajjwal Devkota wrote (shortened):
> * Has anyone tried to create customised installation
> cds for OpenSuse? I did that for Fedora Core 5 recently, with a bunch
> of rpms from extras, livna, and a few of my own rpms.  That feature
> is useful, but not essential.  However, being able to do a network
> install (a local network install, not from the official mirrors).  I
> am sure that Suse should support that, I still have to RTFM, so if
> you have any quickstart tips, I would be happy to hear them.

This depends on what you want.
* Yes, you can install openSUSE via Network (SMB, NFS, FTP, HTTP, ...)
* Yes, you can customize your openSUSE:
+ create an Add on installation source if you just want to add some of
your own packages:
http://en.opensuse.org/Add_Package_Repositories_to_YaST
http://en.opensuse.org/Inst-source-utils => create_update_source.sh

+ create a full customized installation source (even without or just
some small user interaction):
http://www.suse.de/~ug/autoyast_doc/index.html

> Thanks, thats all my questions for now, I hope to hear from you soon.

I hope this is enough documentation for you... ;-)

Greetings,
Lars