On 11/14/06, Sorin Peste <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm writing to ask about AIGLX support in openSUSE 10.1 and 10.2. According

--snip---

I couldn't find it in any other language. My
deutsch is quite rusty, so I can't make out which openSUSE version allows
this. Can anyone help me?

All versions of openSUSE allows this, i.e. the first one that is
coming openSUSE 10.2. SUSE Linux 10.1 also allows AIGLX if you are
using xorg 7.2 packages from this repository:

http://software.opensuse.org/download/xorg7/Java_Sun-Java-1.5_SUSE_Linux_10.1/

To be able to use AIGLX you would need graphics card that is supported
and most recent compiz or beryl packages, information about those can
be found on these sites:

http://go-compiz.org/index.php?title=Download

http://forum.beryl-project.org/topic-4853-beryl-suse-packages

Cheers