On Tuesday 14 November 2006 11:54, K.R. Foley wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Are there no updates available for SUSE 10.1? I have done the YOU setup
> and even looked on the ftp site for updates but I can't seem to find
> anything pointing to any updates.
>
> Am I missing something?

I can't speak for others, but do you have the most recent install? In other
words, did you just download the software and install it?

If so, there may not be many updates since the SUSE team re-released 10.1 a
few weeks back with all the updates rolled in.

--
kai

a turn signal is a statement, not a request