On 2006-11-14 15:09, John Andersen wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 November 2006 11:57, Darryl Gregorash wrote:
>

>>  Version 6.3 was my first, and no other distro has ever
>> graced my system.
>>

> Hmmm, then it would seem your credentials are less than stellar as well.

Put that remark back into the context off JJ's ongoing saga, John, and
then you can comment. Furthermore, I never came close to implying or
suggesting that I have never worked on any other disribution. I have,
and all that I have seen suck, or require far more maintenance than I am
prepared to do, with little in return, for someone else -- I am also not
prepared to put that much maintenance into my own system.

So please, name one that is equivalent to SuSE, and does things better.