On Wed, 2006-11-15 at 23:17 +0000, Peter Nikolic wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 November 2006 22:51, William S Fulton wrote:
> > Anyone got any suggestions for some good packages available on Suse for
> > quickly putting together a simple website? I'm just looking for some
> > modern pretty looking templates that I can use as a base to add in some
> > text, static html and maybe some Javascript for some nice hover over
> > effects. Bluefish and Quanta seem to be very barebones.

www.plone.org.

It is built on Zope, which is built on python, which come with OpenSuse.

Plone provides a GUI for you and for users that does not require
knowledge of HTML or a programming language. But if want you can use
this as well as javascript.

For a simple site, the setup is easy. To get complex, there is a
learning curve.

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems AB