On Wednesday 22 November 2006 19:00, Carl William Spitzer IV wrote:
> > users. With all those threatening to jump ship, SUSE
> > needs all of us stubborn old farts it can get.
>
> The older and more stubborn the better.  Us kids need all the roll
> models for stubborn resolve we can get its too easy to think of quitting
> just when the distro needs some positive feed back and honest critique.

Old guys don't give up that easy.
We've been around too long to believe in the first story.
Being presented as Linux doesn't make the source correct.
You can see all kind of them, from good willing, but short thinking and fast
on trigger to MS trolls pretending to have Linux purity in mind.

--
Regards,
Rajko M.