On Sun, 26 Nov 2006, Sandy Drobic wrote:
> Carlos E. R. wrote:
> > The Saturday 2006-11-25 at 21:38 -0900, John Andersen wrote:
> >
> > > I think if it were as common as you say more people would be chirping in
> > > here.  So far, it seems mostly limited to smp machines.
> >
> > I said already that I saw that once in my machine, a week ago, and it's not
> > and SMP.
>
> Hyperthreading?

I do see it with Hyperthreading turned on, but it goes away when I turn
off hyperthreading.  On my laptop.  Also changing the rate to 700ms fixes
it.  Only with newer version of the SUSE Kernel.  Original 10.1 did not
show it.  If I remember correctly.

--
Boyd Gerber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ZENEZ   1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047