On Sun, 2006-11-26 at 00:18 -0600, Benjamin Rosenberg wrote:
> On Nov 26, 2006, at 12:03 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
> >> "Proof by accusation and innuendo" doesn't hold much sway anywhere,
> >> except in a campaign of FUD.
> >
> > And when deciding to invade nations like Iraq.
>
> U.S. politics should NOT be injected into this conversation .. that
> DOES belong on the OT list. It inflames people to much and has not a
> bloody thing to do with Microsoft, SUSE, or Linux. Please people ..
> let us not devolve into stupidity.
other than "Time will tell"...

...what WAS in those Russian convoys from Iraq to Syria?
...was Sadam teaching how to serve tea in that 747 at the camp?

...were there Aliens at Roswell?

If we survive long enough, our grandkids might learn the truth.  Until
then, have they begun pre-release orders for the boxed 10.2?

--
Tom in NM
SuSE 9.3/Evolution