On Nov 28, 2006, at 12:03 AM, Darryl Gregorash wrote:

On 2006-11-27 23:32, Benjamin Rosenberg wrote:

On Nov 27, 2006, at 11:14 PM, John Andersen wrote:

<snip>
Let me recommend something that will make all the OS/2 guys
feel right at home:
http://www.fvwm.org/screenshots/desktops/Nuno_Alexandre-1600x1200/ screenshot.jpg

why its enough to make an OS/2'er swoon.

ick! So I should make my Linux box look like my Mac did circa 2001?
Please .. are you really serious about this? I'd rather not. :D

But it's such a pretty OS/2 blue :-)

I'd rather colour the default FVWM2 theme blue .. it would be closer. And all those pinstripes! Oh my!

--
Envy, n: Wishing you'd been born with an unfair advantage instead of having to try and acquire one.