On Nov 28, 2006, at 7:25 PM, Druid wrote:

Why have I been thinking about Fedora??

Dunno. But the reason you are posting that in here is to troll and to
get some attention for your little lack-of-life

Microsoft deal.  Does anyone else feel this way?

No

has.  I'm I wrong to think this or be thinking about Fedora?

Whatever makes your little heart feel warmer

Maybe this person actually wanted to solicit the opinions of his peers? And maybe acting like an ass warms .. oh yeah .. you have no heart by answering an email this. ***hole.
--
Envy, n: Wishing you'd been born with an unfair advantage instead of having to try and acquire one.