On 2006/12/01 09:40 (GMT-0500) Patrick Shanahan apparently typed:

> * Philipp Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [12-01-06 09:04]:

>> * Ken Jennings ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [20061201 06:38]:
>> > the clickity-click Northgate keyboards:
>> > http://www.cvtinc.com/products/keyboards/menu.htm

>> Too bad I need qwertz layout, otherwise this sounds perfect.

> Works, *every* key is programmable except the four program control keys
> at the upper right.  Mine has been in use since 1992, a little dirty
> but completely functional.  Only cravat, it's somewhat large.

I got my OmniKey 102 in 1990, and wish I had more of them, but I'm not
about to pay upwards of $150 no matter how well made they are. I also
have ErgoLogic and FlexPro keyboards, besides a slew of common garbage
top function key keyboards. Anyone know where to get reasonably priced
new keyboards with function keys where they belong on the left?
--
"Let your conversation be always full of grace." Colossians 4:6 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409