On Monday 04 December 2006 04:08, Pete Connolly wrote:

> Which RPM did you try?  The FC 6 rpm had a lot of dependency errors for
> libraries that were already installed, as does the FC 5 one.  After reading
> Pascal's email it seems that it might be an idea to raise an enhancement
> request in Bugzilla.
>
> I'll get on that today.
>
> Cheers
>
> Pete

yes, thats the one I tried........ I found rpms for all the dependencies on
rpmfind, except for the python 2.4 I think it was, they had it, but I can
install it as 10.2 uses python 2.5.  But even if I was ABLE to install
python, I expect other errors would have arose as pascal has suggested,
(seamonkey, mozilla libraries, etc).

--
This computer is powered by OpenSuse 10.2
  5:26pm  up 1 day 14:04,  2 users,  load average: 0.31, 0.68, 1.11