On Monday 04 December 2006 2:49 pm, Mark Goldstein wrote:
> On 12/4/06, Mark Goldstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I'm (still) using SuSE 10.0 (i386) on my home desktop.
> > Other box runs Win2000 and has a number of shares (directories and
> > printer). When I'm trying to browse smb shares using Konqueror, I see
> > correct workgroup, then correct host name, but after clicking on this
> > host I'm getting the dialog box:
> >
> >    Internal Error
<trimmed>
> Mark Goldstein

Mark, have you tried entering the entire address to the share?  For instance,
on my home network I have a box running XP.  I open Konqueror and in the
address box I type:

smb://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/C$/shared

and I immediately am prompted for a username and password.  I enter those and
have access to the share.

- James W.