Dominique Leuenberger a écrit :

Sorry, but that is true for the advanced tech geek that will anyhow
find it's infos in the web. Just about 3 month ago, my sister converted
from Win to Linux (ok: I persuaded her). She did the installation by HER
SELF, following the manual. Of course, afterwards there were some
questions coming.. but the manual that she had in front of her did a
great job and there was nothing to wonder about. I for myself have never
read it (shame on me) but obviously, people that DO read it, understand
it and can use it. so don't take this tool away

suse manuals used to be excellents. the simple one is with the box and the advanced one is already on the cd, for no charge

what should be nice would be local print stores with hardbound capability (and R°V° laser printer). This have nothing to do with openSUSE but should happen soon, there is a market for that

postal charge for books is simply too expensive, specially for far from US/Europe destinations like South Africa or Australia and local sales not enough for local mass printing

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://dodin.org/mediawiki/index.php/GPS_Lowrance_GO