On Tuesday 05 December 2006 19:56, John Andersen said:
> The latest Ktorrent 2.1.beta1 (which I had to build from tar ball because I
> couldn't find any RPMs) is very nice, and much faster than 1.x

And it's here:
http://software.opensuse.org/download/KDE:/Playground/SUSE_Linux_10.1/i586/ktorrent-2.1beta1-8.1.i586.rpm

My rules of thumb for packaging stuff in the build service are, if it's in
Factory but not in a released product, look in KDE:Backports for a backported
version, if it's not in any product, look in KDE:Community, and if it's a
beta, look in KDE:Playground.

HTH

Will