On Dec 04, 06 09:24:22 -0700, Rylan Cottrell wrote:
> There lies the problem. I am in Xinerama mode not clone mode. However
> the resolution is based from the main monitor. So instead of one monitor
> being 1280x800 and the other being 1280x1024 it becomes 2560x800. Is
> this then a bug I should be submitting?

Ah. Now.

No, AFAIK only the NVidia binary only driver supports multiscreen
resolutions with a different size at the common edge. For this driver
it's pretty straight-forward to set up - though it probably isn't
supported by sax2.

You could try to create a desktop of size 2560x1024, which should work,
but you would have a bigger virtual resolution on the 16:10 screen (that
is, with panning).

Hope this helps

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       __        __   __
Maxfeldstr. 5 / 90409 Nuernberg    (_   | |  (_   |__         [EMAIL PROTECTED]