Mandag den 11. december 2006 15:56 skrev Dominique Leuenberger:

> > Hi list
> >
> > I was trying to unsubscribe from this list - as OpenSuSE seems to
>
> the
>
> > list I'm
> > reading anyhow - but I don't see any link at the bottom to click..
>
> At the bottom of all the mails I receive from the list, is written:
>
> Does this help you?

Indeed it does. I think I made a blunder...
I looked at my mail, I have a folder SLES with +30000 Emails. I don't use that
anymore. So I thought..."better unsubscribe"...

Eh, that list is dead allready. It's been merged. Which was why I saw my
unsubscribe E-mails appear in THIS LIST. To my horror. I understand more now,
if only I were wiser too...

Thanks.