Darryl - "growisofs" isn't in usr/bin (or anywhere else that I can find). How
do I force a re-installation of dvd+rw-tools? sorry, I'm clueless about such matters.

As 9.2 is out of support, most probably you will not find a repository
with this rpm. But it should be included in your install media for
9.2, so if you still have the CDs, you will find it there.

--
Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

Even the most advanced equipment in the hands of the ignorant is just
a pile of scrap.