Carlos E. R. wrote:

The Monday 2006-12-11 at 12:08 +0200, Hylton Conacher(ZR1HPC) wrote:

I would add something into the HOWTO about opening files that require a GUI
from an XTerm or terminal ie using an xterm i open mc and navigate to the OOo
file I want to edit. How can I open that selected file in OOo?

Did you try?  ;-)
hhhmmmmpppffff. Been caught out once with not trying and I think it will be a long time before it happens again although I might miss what I need whilst looking :)

Yep, I had a look and tried to Enter when the file was selected and had a brief look at the menus and F keys but didn't see anything to open the file.

My caveat though is I may have passed over it. :)